- The recipient receives the full amount and shall not pay commission fee, receiving the funds,
- The following tariffs apply in the system:
- Transfer commission fee may be 0.9-3%, depending on the country of transfer,
- Commission fee for transfers, sent from the RA shall be paid by the sender in AMD.
Save 25% Off for transfers from Armenia to Georgia with a RIA25AM promo code from 1 March 2023 to 30 April 2023.
Money transfers to or from persons under the age of 18 shall not be performed by the requirements of the system.
- Transfer speed - 5-10 minutes,
- After 21 days the transfer payment becomes unavailable and the sender shall apply to the Bank to receive the transfer. In this case the commission will not be refunded,
- The system enables the inclusion of a short message in the transfer.
Correction and cancellation of transfer data
- Change of transfer data, as well as cancellation is free of charge upon sender's written request and based on the identification document;
- Transfers may not be canceled, if the amount has been paid to the recipient and the recipient refuses to refund the transferred amount;
- Correction of the errors in the transfer, as well as the cancellation of the transfer, are carried out within the capabilities and timeframes of the transferring and receiving banks;
- In case of cancellation of the transfer, the sum is refunded to the customer without commission fee;
- If the transferred amount is already paid, the Bank is not responsible for the refund;
- For system service points, tariffs and other detailed information, please visit www.conversebank.am,
- The Bank performs the acceptance of the transfer amount, as well as the payment of the received amount to the customer in the transfer currency, as well as in other currency if desired, making conversion;
- The Bank shall not be liable for the consequences, caused by making the customer's transfer code or scanned copy of the document available to the third parties.
- France, Germany, Italy, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Georgia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, etc.
- Transfers contain addresses and the beneficiary shall receive the money from the service point, where the money was sent to
- The maximum amount of a single transfer is 5000 USD/EUR.
The Bank is obliged to provide a document confirming the execution of each transfer, indicating the amount, currency, amount of commission paid and other details.
The Bank may require additional documents, clarifications, materials to find out the purpose and actual beneficiaries of the transaction by the procedure, specified by the RA Law “On Combatting Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing”, and may suspend operations or refuse to perform them, if in the opinion of the Bank, sufficient evidence, supporting the transactions are not presented.
According to Ria Money Transfer system rules, if the same person receives or sends more than 4,000 USD within 30 calendar days, the system may require a proof of source of money, as well as additional documents.
Customer Service telephone line for Armenia: +374 94 23 59 00
Work schedule: Mon.-Fri., 09:00 – 18:00
ATTENTION SECURITY RULES
What to do, if you have a complaint?