- Transfers from Armenia to other countries are made only in USD, and customers abroad are paid in USD or national currency. If payments in USD are forbidden in the paying country, and the conversion rate and the amount, in the currency in which it shall be paid, are recorded in the system. The Bank accepts the transferred amount in USD, as well as in other currencies upon request, with conversion.
- Payment to money transferred to Armenia * to the customer is made in US Dollars or Euros, depending on the receiving currency indicated by the transferor, as well as in other currencies, if desired.
* USD and Euro payments incurrencies are made in AMD or non-cash by depositing USD or EUR in the bank account.
Payment of money, transferred to persons under 18 years of age, as well as transfer of funds by the latter is not performed upon request of the system.
- Transfer speed - the money is available to the recipient in just 5-10 minutes. The following services are offered for an additional fee: telephone or telegram notification, sending a short message, providing a check amount,
- The maximum allowable amount for a single transfer is 8,000 USD. Depending on the legislation of the receiving country, another limit for transferred amounts may be applied.
Correction and cancellation of transfer data
- Change of transfer data, as well as cancellation is free of charge upon sender's written request and based on the identification document;
- Transfers may not be canceled, if the amount has been paid to the recipient and the recipient refuses to refund the transferred amount;
- Correction of the errors in the transfer, as well as the cancellation of the transfer, are carried out within the capabilities and timeframes of the transferring and receiving banks;
- In case of cancellation of the transfer, the sum is refunded to the customer by the system depending on the reason for cancellation.
- If the transferred amount is already paid, the Bank is not responsible for the refund;
- For system service points, tariffs and other detailed information, please visit www.moneygram.com,
- The Bank performs the acceptance of the transfer amount, as well as the payment of the received amount to the customer in the transfer currency, as well as in other currency if desired, making conversion;
- The Bank shall not be liable for the consequences, caused by making the customer's transfer code or scanned copy of the document available to the third parties.
MoneyGram money transfer can be paid within 90 days; within the first 45 days it is available for payment, and MoneyGram service center permissions are required for the payment of money transfer within the next 45 days. After 90 days the transfer payment becomes unavailable and the sender shall apply to the Bank to receive the transfer. In this case the commission fee will not be refunded.
- More than 195 countries worldwide
- The transfers do not require an address, the transfer beneficiary can receive the amount in any service point of the given country.
The Bank is obliged to provide a document confirming the execution of each transfer, indicating the amount, currency, amount of commission paid and other details.
The Bank may require additional documents, clarifications, materials to find out the purpose and actual beneficiaries of the transaction by the procedure, specified by the RA Law “On Combatting Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing”, and may suspend operations or refuse to perform them, if in the opinion of the Bank, sufficient evidence, supporting the transactions are not presented.
ATTENTION SECURITY RULES
What to do, if you have a complaint