The results of “Organic Agriculture Development 2022-2023” competition were summarized
Acba bank and Nature and Biodiversity Conservation Union (NABU) have summarized the results of the jointly implemented “Organic Agriculture Development 2022-2023” program competition.
During the competition, the decision of providing certifications was based on the applicants' prospects for the export of organic products, the growth of interest in the product, the environmental impact, short-term and long-term goals, motivation, and risks were taken into account.
This year, 9 SMEs and private entrepreneurs will receive certification with the support of the program.
The winners of the "Organic Agriculture Development 2022-2023" competition are:
- Ani Asatryan (Greenhouses)
- Mkrtich Hovsepyan (Beekeeping)
- Levon Hakobyan (Cultivation of berries)
- Hrahat Simonyan (Beekeeping)
- Khoren Sukiasyan (Production of teas, dried fruits)
- Haykaz Gasparyan (Beekeeping)
- Vazgen Manukyan (Production of fertilizers)
- Grigor Avetisyan (Cultivation of strawberries)
- Samvel Mirzakhanyan (Beekeeping)
Acba Bank and NABU have been jointly implementing the "Organic Agriculture Development" program since 2015. The purpose of the program is to promote the development of organic agriculture in Armenia and to support the producers of the sector.