Location - 42/2 T. Petrosyan str., Davtashen 1 distr., Yerevan
Working hours - According to a fixed schedule (with shifts, during the Bank’s non-working hours)
- Card transactions monitoring
- Service of telephone requests of cardholders/merchants
- Presentation of the Bank’s card products to current and potential customers
- Maintenance of additional services provided with cards
- Implementation of current tasks of assigned by the head of the department
- Higher education, students of higher education institutions can also apply (specialization in economics, engineering or applied mathematics is preferred),
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, fluency in Russian and English,
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- Knowledge of banking legislation basics and banking services will be considered an advantage,
- Ability to work under pressure in short periods,
- Responsibility and punctuality,
- Customer service skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Team work skills.
How to apply
The persons who meet the mentioned requirements and want to participate can download the job application form, fill it in and send to email@example.com mentioning CardholderRelationship Management Division Specialist_Nightshift in the subject of the e-mail.
We would like to inform you that the incomplete applications will not be reviewed and considered.
Only limited number of applicants meeting all the required criteria will be invited to take part in the interview.
Opening date - 04/05/2017
Closing date - 28/05/2017