The list of documents required for obtaining a loan1:
1. Can be changed depending on the type of the loan.
2. The note “Identical with the original” shall
be made on the reports, they shall be signed and shall contain the date. If the customer is a legal entity, the specified reports shall be signed by the director of the legal entity or the authorized person, as well as they shall have the seal of the legal entity.
3. The documents are required, if the data or documents are missing or are incorrect in the database of the RA Ministry of Justice.
4. The reference may be received from the Bank or from the agency of the RA Ministry of Justice.
5. It can be submitted after the positive decision on provision of the loan, made by the Bank.
In case of not having an account with the Bank, it is required to submit also the documents (originals), required to open an account with ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK CJSC.