Short-term express business loans to take care of the financial expenses fast and effectively.
The mentioned loans are disbursed in AMD and foreign currency with the following interest rates:
- AMD - 11.5-14.5%
- USD - 11-14%
- EUR - 9-12%
- RUB - 12-14.5%
- Express business loans are provided to legal entities and sole proprietors with uninterrupted business activity of at least last 12 months in the construction sector, 6 months in the manufacturing sector, or 3 months in the trade and services sector.
- The loan amount is disbursed in non-cash form, in AMD and foreign currency (amount is transferred to current account and can be cashed)
- Maturity: up to 48 months, no minimum period
- The maximum amount of the loan is 5.5 million AMD or the equivalent in foreign currency, no minimum amount,
- Annual interest rates:
- AMD - 15-18%
- Foreign currency - 13-16%
- Business loans up to 12 months can be disbursed: AMD - 11.5-14.5% USD - 11-14%, EURO - 9-12%, RUR- 12-14.5%
- The repayment of the loan lump sum and the interest amounts shall be made in monthly equal installments,
- Interest accrues on the actual (decreasing) principal of the loan,
- Acceptable collateral (security): guarantees from individuals and legal entities, and the number of guarantors depends on the client's credit history
Read more about:
Loans commissions, fees and other applicable charges
- The decision made by the Bank as a result of the consideration of the loan application is communicated to the customer within 1 banking day;
- In the case of foreign currency loans, changes in foreign exchange rates may affect loan repayments.
- In the case of foreign currency loans, the basis for calculating the annual effective interest rate is the exchange rate published on the official website of the Central Bank of Armenia as of the loan disbursement date.
- The loan can be repaid ahead of the contract period, in which case the customer pays the interest accrued for the actual term of the loan, and if the total repayment period between the repayments specified in the loan schedule exceeds twice the total amount to be repaid within the loan schedule, also 0-5% of the exceeding part shall be paid;
- In case of interest rate fluctuations of the attracted and placed funds by the Bank in the financial market and/or change in the financing interest rate and/or the existence of such preconditions and/or in case of non-targeted use of the loan by the Borrower, the Bank may unilaterally change the interest rates and commission fees, notifying the Borrower 30 calendar days in advance;
- Factors for a positive loan decision are customer credit rating;
- The loan is processed in the Bank's branches;
- Loan repayments are made in the following order (in case of overdue obligations):
- Interest amount,
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR FINANCIAL ORGANIZATION IN YOUR PREFERRED METHOD - BY MAIL OR EMAIL. RECEIPT OF INFORMATION ELECTRONICALY IS THE MOST CONVENIENT. IT IS AVAILABLE 24/7, FREE OF THE RISK OF LOSS OF PAPER INFORMATION AND PROVIDES CONFIDENTIALITY.
Information, provided to the Credit Registry
ATTENTION: IN CASE OF NON-FULFILLMENT OR IMPROPER FULFILLMENT OF YOUR LIABILITIES, THE CREDITOR WILL SEND YOUR DATA TO THE CREDIT BUREAU AFTER 3 WORKING DAYS, WHERE YOUR CREDIT HISTORY IS FORMED.
HAVING A BAD CREDIT HISTORY CAN BE AN OBSTACLE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE OTHER LOANS IN THE FUTURE.
During the validity of the contract, the statements are provided by email, at a frequency of thirty days, if the customer does not choose another way of communication.