- The timeline of international foreign currency transfer depends on the number of banks through which the transfer takes place; usually lasts 1-3 banking days.
- When making a foreign currency international transfer, the Bank may, independently, without the prior consent of the customer choose the way of transfer of funds (the intermediary bank).
- In case of non-disclosure of the recipient of the transferred money (beneficiary), the money transferred by the correspondent bank shall be returned to the bank which made the transfer. The terms and conditions for repayment of funds are related to the internal procedural provisions of the correspondent banks and the number of banks through which the transfer was made. The Bank shall reimburse the returned funds to the bank account of the transferee and, in the case of a transfer made without opening a bank account, the money is returned to the person who made the transfer based on the identification mentioned in the transfer order.
- In case of refund based on the customer's fault (e.g. inaccuracies, closed account, etc.), the possible costs of the banks involved in the transfer are made at the customer's expense.
- In case of necessity, ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK offers the Guaranteed OUR service for USD transfers, in case of which for not paying additional charges to the intermediary banks, in addition to the commission fee, an additional charge of AMD 8,000 is charged, for each transfer.
- In case of converting the transferred money to AMD and then providing it, ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK will not be charge a commission for cash withdrawal from its customers.
- The Bank must provide a document certifying the performance of each transfer, which will indicate the transfer amount, currency, amount of commission paid, and other details.
- Customers not having an account are only allowed to transfer up to US $ 3,000 by SWIFT.
If necessary, the Bank may request other documents supporting the transfer.
Change and cancellation of processed transfers
- BankMail transfers in AMD, USD, EUR in Armenia – 2,000 AMD
- SWIFT transfers in USD, EUR, other foreign currencies – 25,000 AMD
- SWIFT transfers in RUB and GEL – 10,000 AMD
Transfers to the Armenian state budget
Personal ID and Social Services Number (SSN) required. In case of absence of SSN, official written proof of absence of SSN required.
For legal entities
Taxpayer identification number (TIN) required.
In case of other transfers, the Bank may request additional documents.