Contract No. and Title: HQ-CW-1, Civil Works for Construction of ACBA Headquarter
Deadline: for Submission of Tenders: 15-September-2022, 18:00 Yerevan time
Employer: ACBA Federation CJSC, acba.am, acba-federation.am
Engineer: Not Selected Yet
Tender Consutltant: Technocrat Legal ltd, Linkedin
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
1. ACBA Federation (“the Employer”) invites sealed tenders from eligible Tenderers for Civil Works for Construction of ACBA Headquarter (“the Works”).
2. Project description:
3. Minimum Qualification Criteria: Average Annual Construction Turnover
The Tenderer (or its members if the Tenderer is a Joint Venture) shall demonstrate Minimum Average Annual Construction Turnover of $ 15,000,000 (fifteen million US dollars) calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed within the last 5 (five) years.
Contracts of Similar Size and Nature
Construction Experience in Key Activities
Participation as a contractor in at least 1 (one) contract containing construction of an Atrium or Metal Erections of technics similar to Atrium that has been successfully or substantially completed within the last 7 (seven) years. If the Tenderer is a Joint Venture, then at least one member shall meet this requirement.
4. Tender Security: - in form of Bank Gurantee;
5. Open competitive tendering without prequalification One-Stage One-Envelope is open to all eligible Tenderers as described in the Tender Dossier.
6. To obtain further information and the Tender Dossier for free, Tenderers should contact Tender Consultant:
Mr. Karen Arustamyan, Senior Partner Technocrat Legal ltd,
The Employer is not responsible for the completeness of the Tender Dossier and its addenda, if they were not obtained directly from the Tender Consultant.
7. The Tenders shall be delivered to:
Attention: Mr. Harutyun Poghosyan Address: 82-84 Arami Street, Yerevan, 0009, Armenia
on or before the deadline: 15-September-2022, 18:00 Yerevan time
8. Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline for tender submission in the presence of Tenderer’s representatives who choose to attend.
9. To obtain Tender Dossier (Tender/Bidding documents) interested parties shall contact Employer’s Tender Consultant at the address indicated herein. If the Tender Dossier is obtained from other sources the participants bear the risk of not being informed on any addendum to the Tender Dossier.