Taking care of our employees and customers and based on the situation caused by the spread of the new coronavirus, ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE Bank has made a decision, according to which in the period from March 16, 2020 to April 30, 2020 inclusive (if necessary, the mentioned dates will be revised) in case of non-fulfillment of credit obligations, no penalty shall be applied to customers who are individuals or legal entities. Liabilities will not be considered overdue. A new schedule will be set for the fulfillment of obligations.
The Bank will show an individual approach to legal entities and private entrepreneurs, assisting them in solving their problems. The Bank's employees will contact their partners to provide reasonable solutions.
Customers who wish to fulfill their loan obligations within the period specified in the contract, we urge you to use:
- 24/7 terminals of the Bank,
- ACBA Mobile application services,
- remote services of our partner organizations - TelCell, EasyPay, Mobidram and idram payment terminals.
All branches of the Bank operate under a special regime (except for "Echmiadzin" and "Metsamor" branches, which will be temporarily closed from March 16, 2020).
Please visit the Bank’s branches only in case of urgent need. In all cases where you still need to visit a bank branch to make a transaction, please follow these rules:
- Before and after making a transaction, disinfect your hands with special means available in the bank branches,
- Wear medical protective masks and gloves,
- Maintain proper distance between employees and other customers,
- If possible, avoid visiting branches with young children.
ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE Bank takes a responsible, caring approach to its customers and employees, as well as the security and stability of financial system and our state.
If you have any questions, please call the Bank's 24/7 telephone numbers: 010 31 88 88, 010 31 99 99 or write a message on the Bank's Facebook page.
Be healthy and safe.