We inform that "Metsamor" and "Echmiadzin" branches of the Bank will resume the work from March 19, 2020. Due to the observance of health safety norms, the latter will work with some restrictions.
When visiting branches, we highly recommend and ask you to follow these rules:
- Before and after making a transaction, disinfect your hands with special means available in the bank branches,
- Wear medical protective masks and gloves,
- Maintain proper distance between employees and other customers,
- If possible, avoid visiting branches with young children.
Taking into account the state of emergency declared in the country and the current situation, we again urge you to make transactions through the Bank's remote services and use:
- ACBA Mobile mobile application,
- 24/7 payment terminals of the Bank,
As well as,
- payment terminals of our partner organizations (TelCell, EasyPay, Mobidram and idram).
If you have any questions, please call the Bank's 24/7 telephone numbers 010 31 88 88, 010 31 99 99 or write on the Bank's official Facebook page. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions.